Play harder, longer and faster without pain, stiffness and fatigue. Help your body perform so it doesn’t let you down when you’re in a tight battle.
What falls into this category?
- Thumb sprain (De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis)
- Wrist sprain
- Upper crossed syndrome
- Neck strain/sprain
- Back strain/sprain
- Headaches & migraines
What are the symptoms?
- Aching muscles
- Referred shoulder/arm/hand pain
- Numbness, tingling, pins & needles, weakness
When should I get treatment?
Generally gaming injuries start with a niggle or are a little annoying and worsen over time. If you notice it is building up, or you want to prevent injuries from long hours online, it’s smart to get a routine to warm up, stay strong or prevent pain and discomfort.
What treatments help?
- Strengthening and stretching exercises for neck, shoulders and back are very commonly prescribed, we will give you the right ones for you!
- Manual therapy techniques to relieve tension and improve movement